Sunday, May 6, 2007

How?

Dear Babyme,

I had corned beef sandwich for breakfast this morning. However, your neneks were sitting at the table and being a good DIL, I had to finish the sandwich.

I guess you don’t like corned beef as much as I used to as I had to force myself not to hurl across the table at the smell and taste of it. Instead, I decided to cover the taste by eating roti canai, which after eating it I could taste the butter they used to fry it. By the way, you don’t like the taste of butter too.

So you can imagine. In my bid not to let you taste the corned beef and butter, I had to rush to the toilet to throw up my breakfast. Your father decided that I should then eat cereal.

Luckily, that settles well with you as I fell asleep on the couch not long after that only to wake craving for ice cream! I forgot your father bought me a box of mini magnums last week. yummy!

It’s your cousin Zara’s mandi berlawat today. Be good.

Lots of love.

p.s. we’re praying everything will be alright, insya Allah. next week we’re meeting the doctors for u/s.

0 Comments: