Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Little Scare

Dear babyme,

Yesterday, we had a little scare. I came in to work a little bit late as I had to give a briefing in Lambak, in which i arrived late as well. I got lost in the morning- twice. I guess, the early morning rush, the stressful week at work I’ve been having and probably the excitement from seeing so many people in the bank yesterday morning, finally took a toll on you and my body.

Had a quick pee before settling down and realised I was bleeding a little. Unsure at first, I asked Aunt A, and she said that it didn’t matter if I was sure or not, I better visit the doctor. I panicked at work and cried. Your father was in Tutong working, so Aunt N decided she would take me to the doctor.

The doctor said everything looked okay except that I had an infection, most probably from stress. So I told her that work has been crazy and she decided to give me 2 days off! However, my boss found out and told me to take the whole week off instead. Its payday week and there are no reliefs at work but yet, they let me off. I guess I should be enjoying this but I can’t help but think of work from time to time. Heh.

You’ve been good lately. I don’t feel nauseous much anymore except late, late night. I’ve been eating chicken too but only certain types of chicken- like KFC hot & spicy!

Oh, you have also sent my friends into a frenzy looking for Reese’s chocolates. We have received 2 packets from Bangkok, 2 packets from Vietnam and 1 packet from Singapore. Earlier today, I could not handle it anymore and called a family friend to make us Empek-empek. I’ve been craving for it since 2 weeks ago but I didn’t want to succumb to it as you could only get it at Mt. Gravatt, Brisbane! Then I remembered someone who can make it for us. Yaaay!

Oh, we will be going to the doctors next week and hopefully, your father can make it with us. He has not seen you live on tv, only on still pictures. Such a photographer he is!

0 Comments: