Friday, December 28, 2007



Dear Aunt Nani,
Alhamdullilah, yesterday, I turned 1 month old with a cake (any excuse really for mummy to eat cake. haha.).


I also received a present from my Uda. What else do you get from a golf addict, right?

Yes, my first pair of golf shoes, which I am wearing right now to my Bu Lija's berbedak mandi with Nini Babu. It's a Friday morning- everyone plays golf on a friday morning. Hehe.

I am thinking I might receive bowling shoes and soccer boots next? Hehe. Afterall, I have (almost!) outgrown my first pair of Nike sneakers!

Oooh. I went to Nyonya Restaurant, Hua Ho TB and Soon Lee the past few days. It was a pleasant experience for me because I slept right through in Nini Babu's arms. Hehehe.

I hope this post is sufficient, Aunt Nani. Mummy wants to sleep.

Love,
Baby Ahmad Haris

0 Comments: