Sunday, November 4, 2007

Baby Clothes

As we're slowly buying baby and mummy things (okay, fine, we've bought most of our things on the list), it gets a tad bit frustrating when you're unable to buy more clothes as most baby clothes are gender specific.

Today, I bought 4 more sleepsuits- 2 in green and 2 in cream and 3 short-sleeve bodysuits- 2 in white and 1 in stripey red & white. I had to force myself not to look at other clothes as suits seem to be the only ones that can be worn by either baby boy or baby girl.

Times like this I wished I knew the gender, although, I am inclined to believe that it's a boy and thisclose in buying baby boy clothes but I don't want to risk it. Hehe.

I think I should have enough baby clothes to last babyme the first week or so. Perhaps generous family and friends (hahaha!) will top up the clothes, otherwise, the husband can buy the clothes while i'm in confinement.

Now that priorities have changed, I seem to be frequenting Mothercare, Hua Ho, Bebeland and Triple Star more. How I wish there are more stores for baby things here.

0 Comments: