Thursday, April 26, 2007

Snooze

I almost fell asleep already when the maid knocked our door to bring in my bags. I, then, remembered Peach said not to sleep after asar. Heh.

And I was bragging then I don’t get tired easily lately, only the husband. Luan awal bah bercakap. I won’t be surprised if I fall asleep by 9 toni ght- on the couch. I’ll try to be good and sleep at 10.30pm

The bank has been doing some renovation since yesterday. All the smell is supposedly not good for the many pregnant women there. What were we supposed to do? Go home? I hope it’s only until today.

Useless post. I am actually sleepy and just wasting time till the bathroom is free.

Oh. Yan mentioned that I can get a pill from JPMC as a substitute for Anmum. Her SIL is like the second person to say that Anmum makes you faaaaaaat. Not just pregnant fat, but faaaaaaat.

Hope everything goes well. Amin. Pray with us.

Baby is now approaching Week 7.

0 Comments: