Monday, April 23, 2007

Finding Out

Alhamdullilah, I’m preggers.

  1. 2 PTs and an ultrasound confirmed it.
  2. At 4 weeks, the baby was officially called a peanut.
  3. I am now approximately 6 weeks.
  4. I get nauseous from time to time but I refuse to succumb to it.
  5. I cannot stand the taste of food in my mouth after meals
  6. However, I can only brush my teeth after 2 hours, otherwise I would throw up.
  7. Apparently, my tummy is already showing. I’m guessing its all the lamak and my inability to tuck my tummy anymore. Painful, you know, after trying to tuck the tummy. Must be nature’s way of saying, don’t cramp the space!
  8. I’m thinking of cutting down Anmum to once a day as my research has shown that it makes you gain more weight than you need
  9. Plus, I’m lactose intolerant and hence, Anmum has made me ‘gassy’.
  10. I take food better with soup.
  11. Oh, I nap A LOT.
On that note, appreciate if you keep this news to ourselves first until my tummy shows or second trimester, whichever comes first. Am guessing the former though. Haha.

All posts regarding to my pregnancy will be password protected with the same password- babyme

Pray for us. Lots of love.

0 Comments: